Warning: if you don’t want to die of alcohol poisoning, don’t play this.
Choose two of the below conditions. Three for Hard Mode, four for Death Wish Mode. Game is best played only within the span of a few chapters; the entire book might kill you with just one condition.
Take a drink:
- Every time the term “down there” is used. ‘There’ must be italicized.
- Every time something is described as salty.
- Every time the word ‘convulse’ or a derivative of the word ‘convulse’ is used.
- Every time Christian freaks out about Ana touching him.
- Every time Ana wants to touch Christian’s chest. (Two if she wants to lick it.)
- Every time the word ‘intense’ or a derivative of the word ‘intense’ is used.
- Every time Christian tells Ana she smells good.
- Every time Christian tells Ana she has beautiful skin.
- Every time ellipses are used.
- Every time Christian calls Ana “baby”.
- Every time there’s some bullshit about Ana’s “inner goddess”.
- Every time the phrase “____ shades of ____” is used.
Fastest way to Fifty Shades of Alcohol Poisoning?
Drink every time Ana bites her lip.
I would be willing to read this if playing this game. Hm.